Computacenter is Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their business.
We advise organisations on IT strategy, implement the most appropriate technology, optimise its performance and manage our customers’ infrastructures. In doing this we help CIOs and IT departments in enterprise and corporate organisations maximise productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users.
Rooted in core European countries Computacenter combines global reach with local expertise. We operate Infrastructure Operations Centres and Group Service Desks across Europe, South Africa and Asia from which our employees provide user support in 18 languages. Customers with global requirements are served through an extensive international partner network, which mirrors the requirements of our European-headquartered client base.
Learn more about Computacenter at: https://www.computacenter.com/be
ARE YOU OUR NEW COLLEAGUE?
Our business is about enabling users through technology. But first of all, it's about people. #winningtogether
Computacenter Belgium is looking for a
Datacenter/Cloud Sales Consultant
Who We’re Looking For
We are excited to add a Datacenter/Cloud Sales consultant to our dynamic ‘Digital Power’ Team.
In this role you’ll work directly with customers in creating, selling and commercially driving significant solution sales engagements. You’ll demonstrate strong technical competence, business acumen & commercial flair while partnering with our Account Management teams to design short and long term datacenter and cloud business solutions.
What You’ll do
- Develop, lead, negotiate & close deals, selling to large existing and prospective customers headquartered in Belgium
- Own the opportunity & managing the entire deal lifecycle
- Lead requirements and design sessions with customers and internal teams
- Lead pre-sales customer sessions and develop estimates and create a compelling proposition
- Lead strategic planning and roadmap development with customers
- Support, guide and coach Computacenter functional teams to plan project sprints, scope and resource allocation to ensure successful solution delivery and customer satisfaction
- Drive partnership and collaboration with internal and external stakeholder & vendors
- Help to develop a sales strategy to maximise opportunities and grow market share
- Stay updated dated on new and emerging markets and offerings
What You'll Need
You will have extensive knowledge and experience of selling datacenter solutions to a variety of enterprise customers. You will have an enthusiastic attitude; a proactive approach and you will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence both technical and commercial stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree In Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- A proven track record in selling significant IT infrastructure projects
- Great communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- 5-7+ years directly related cloud, datacenter and virtualization strategy experience
- Recognized for thought leadership both internally and externally
- Credible specialist knowledge with the ability to articulate this with the client at all levels up
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to adapt your style to different customer situations
- The ability to write a transition plan from the as-is situation towards the future state
- Experience of working with datacenter A-brands
- The ability to manage the entire deal lifecycle from inception to commercial close and delivery start
- Experience of selling solutions to support our customers on their way to Digital (Cloud) Transformation
- Understanding of commercial and risk management in a solutions/services environment
What Will Set You Apart
- Experience in complex technical design with good conceptual knowledge in Private/Hybrid/Public/Multi – Cloud, IaaS, Automatisation and Virtualisation
- Experience in consultative selling