Role description : Senior developer with active experience in java/J2EE and oracle
- Technical design and Development
- Participate to the project estimations.
- Act as an active team member to ensure high code quality (unit testing, regression tests) delivered in time and within budget.
- Participate to the implementation of the releases following the change & release management processes
- Provide support to the operation team in case of major incidents for which engineering knowledge is required.
- Provide solutions (bug fixes) for problem mgt.
Degree & Experience
- 10y in software development
- Experience in soap/res web services (eg jax-ws)
- Solid Java/JEE background in development. (min 5 years in recent past)
- Strong knowledge with relational DB (oracle)
- Experience with Maven/GIT
- Experience with at least 1 java gui framework (eg JSF)
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile way of working is a plus.
- Experience with RDBMS/NoSQLs (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with distributed systems µ-Services is a plus. (+2M Req/day with burst loads of 200k/10 min)
- Recent development in open shift/spring boot is a plus
- Fluent English
Java, Oracle DB, PL/SQL, Elasticsearch and/or Openshift Experience in architecture design (being able to give recommendations), coaching developers. Technical lead experience.