Description: As part of a BI team, you turn data into information and knowledge to enable a specific business domain. You will work in NEO BI Team where our domains is requesting help to ensure a global answer to local Area operational work with a centralized reporting for our customers. Current reporting is fragmented with specific local rules, your role will be to help us centralize and align all these reports into a process guided reporting.
- You develop self-service reports/dashboards where information is easily available to users for direct consumption and presented in a user-friendly way
- You structure the necessary datasets needed and extract the necessary data via SQL
- You work according to company standards, policies and procedures
- You work independently and develop work plans
- You recommend new reports, visualizations or analysis to your user community thanks to your business domain expertise
- You provide the necessary documentation of your work.
Degree & Experience:
- Degree in Economics, Business Management, Mathematics, Engineering... or equivalent work experience with specialized training/certification
- 2-5 years of experience in an analytical business environment
- Good knowledge of Power BI, SQL, Microsoft Excel.
- Good knowledge on BI tools, databases and data warehouse
- You are dynamic, flexible and proactive
- Team player and good communicator
- Positive & constructive mindset
- Able to work independently and manage own time effectively
Good knowledge of French or Dutch and English