Application Support | GMAO | French and Dutch | Brussels
Your primary responsibilities
• Installing, integrating, and maintaining our software in our clients' or datacenters' computer systems
• Advising, training, and assisting our clients in maximising and optimizing their environments
• Create and edit technical documentation that is specific to your industry.
• Phone assistance for technical parts of our products
• Assist in the continuous improvement of our products as well as the monitoring of malfunctions.
• Educate our clients on how to use our products and services,
• Providing aid and advice in the deployment of our solutions,
• Analyze our clients' maintenance processes and assist them in integrating them into our solutions
• Organize the traditional projects,
• Assisting project managers in the implementation of large projects
• Assisting the support organization in providing functional assistance to our clients.
• Participating in product improvement
Is this a special offer for you? The must have...
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or an equivalent qualification
• Excellent level in Dutch and French; English is a real plus.
• You have a strong client relationship and the ability to work well with others.
• You're adaptive, synthesized, attentive, and self-sufficient.
• You like sharing your knowledge and have an interest in the field of computer tools.
• Knowledge of a GMAO solution is a real plus.
• A fundamental understanding of SQL and a scripting language.
• You've already written technical architecture documentation, configuration procedures, and an operations fiels.
Nice to have:
• PostgreSQL, Oracle, and MS SQL Server database deployment and administration
• Debian, Redhat, and Centos Linux System Administration and Installation - Windows Server
• Virtualization of systems knowledge, configuration and setup of a web application server (Apache HTTPD, Tomcat)
• Understanding of SSL/TLS encryption fundamentals as well as authentication mechanisms such as LDAP and Active Directory.
What's in it for you ?
- A business agreement that allows for up to three days of homeworking every week
- CE dynamic / Inssurance / meal voucher / reimbursement of transportation costs / RTT /...
- A training program and accompanying software for our methodologies and software
- Great work atmosphere
- A policy of internal mobility
Wants to know more about the company ?
Apply and contact me +32 470 99 42 92