Our Customer is a Telecom & ICT company operating in Belgium and on the international markets, providing services to consumers, businesses and the public sector.
Their advanced interconnected fixed and mobile networks offer access anywhere and anytime to digital services and data, as well as to a broad offering of multimedia content.
They invest in future-proof networks and innovative solutions, creating the foundations for sustainable growth
Description: Contact Center Platform Operation Technical Lead
You are part of the team that is responsible for the Contact Centre Platform (CCP) Software based on Genesys used by +5000 front-end and back-end agents with their interactions with customers in our internal and external contact centres.
• Responsible for the installation, stability, monitoring and support of the CCP environment
• Take the leading role of the operations team and guide the first line team members
• Provide technical expertise and assistance in analysing, designing, testing, developing and debugging the CCP applications
• Define and setup monitoring and alerting of the CCP environment
• Define pro-active support actions
• Analyse and review enhancements and problem tickets and work with the respective PO and engineering teams
• Ensure a documented and tested Disaster recovery, quick failover, active/active setup
• Handle escalations
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to maintain efficiency, consistency and achieve successful implementations.
• Participate in all phases of project development life cycle.
• Participation in reviews, testing, acceptance, deployment and end-user support.
Desirable Technical skills
• Programming skills in at least one of the following
• Shell scripting
• DB Knowledge
• Elastic Search
• Knowledge on XML, VXML, PHP, HTML
• Knowledge of webserver applications, certificates (ssl + mTLS), websockets (signalR - cometD)
• Familiar with monitoring tools (Grafana, Influx, Telegraf, Dynatrace)
• Experience in troubleshooting with Wireshark, Postman
• Working experience in LINUX and windows environments
• Familiar with Call Center software technology (preferable Genesys) is a plus
• Framework, Routing, Reporting, GVP/IVR, Outbound, Multi-channel Applications
o Genesys Infomart
o Genesys Intelligent Workload Distribution (IWD)
o Genesys E-services (Chat, Social Engagement, Bot Gateway)
• Knowledge of SIP servers, SIP call analysis and SIP-Trunking
• Familiar with call centre platform implementations
• Good Application trouble shooting /Debugging skills
• Profound analytical skills
• Mentoring team members
• Pro-active and possess a can-do attitude
• possess the ability to learn and work on changing and emerging technologies.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Speaking knowledge of Dutch/French and English
• Familiar with Agile development