Our Customer is a Telecom & ICT company operating in Belgium and on the international markets, providing services to consumers, businesses and the public sector.
Their advanced interconnected fixed and mobile networks offer access anywhere and anytime to digital services and data, as well as to a broad offering of multimedia content.
They invest in future-proof networks and innovative solutions, creating the foundations for sustainable growth.
In scope of the fibre deployment program we are searching for a Methods and Procedures Specialist.
The main task for the Methods and Procedures Specialist is to develop processes, design and other guidelines and deliver clear and concise methods & procedures and training materials.
- Developing processes, design guidelines, installation instructions, repair procedures, network documentation guidelines etc...
- Supporting the construction process (internal and external), participate in technology trials and give training to the design and construction partners
- Perform field audits to ensure the methods & processes, design -and quality guidelines are followed
- Responsible for projects with an medium operational and budgetary impact (works independently)
Degree & Experience:
- Technical Degree or Bachelor in Engineering (or any other technical direction)
- Experience in network construction, ideally having experience in an operational, construction environment
- Being a technical creative person is an advantage (hands-on)
- Very good technical writing skills
- Good coordination, planning & organizational skills
- Excellent communicator who is result and customer oriented
- Able to communicate in a firm and convincing manner
- Team player able to work autonomous
- Quality oriented with good reporting skills
- Good knowledge of French and/or Dutch is mandatory
- Good knowledge of English