Our Customer is a Telecom & ICT company operating in Belgium and on the international markets, providing services to consumers, businesses and the public sector.
Their advanced interconnected fixed and mobile networks offer access anywhere and anytime to digital services and data, as well as to a broad offering of multimedia content.
They invest in future-proof networks and innovative solutions, creating the foundations for sustainable growth.
The Business System Owner is responsible for the interface between the internal IT department and the NEO department for all the IT tools used by the NEO department. Some of these tools are also used by other departments such as CUO (Customer Operations)
To identify timely budget variances and to challenge them avoiding your projects exceeds their budget
Degree & Experience
- Bachelor Degree or similar by experience
- Knowledge of IT concepts and tools
- Ability to learn and acquire a deep knowledge of the functioning and interaction between the different applications used.
- Able to gain insight in the organizational structure, processes and applications used in the construction process of infrastructure within the public domain.
- Able to translate and facilitate between users and IT specialists.
- Able to define and monitor a planning (project management skills).
- Result driven
- French, Dutch and English