As a Data Analyst at Ordina, you will help our clients solve complex data issues. You collect data from different sources, optimise datasets for visualisation and develop insightful and user-friendly dashboards. You are the bridge between business and IT.
Your responsibilities include providing data analysis and process mining services to help clients solve business problems, create value and gain strategy and insight from data. You will help shape solutions that help clients make data-driven decisions and solve business challenges. In this way, you contribute to ensuring that our clients are ready for the challenges of the future and are therefore ‘ahead of change‘. Using your own expertise and the Ordina design-thinking methodology, you increase the quality of our customers’ analyses and visualisations. In addition, your input contributes to the vision and development of our unit.
Who we are looking for
- You are passionate about data, data storytelling and business processes
- Your absolute strengths are analysing and coming up with solutions in co-creation with business stakeholders
- You have a thorough knowledge of SQL and at least one visualisation tool such as Power BI, Tableau or Qlik Sense; you can demonstrate this through your portfolio or certification
- Knowledge of python and web technology (D3.js, React, etc.) is a plus
- You have problem-solving skills
- Achieving success together with your colleagues motivates you
- A flexible, independent and collegial attitude is what we are looking for
- Good communication skills, customer orientation and accuracy are also a must
- You adapt easily when a situation changes and stay focused on achieving the best result
What we offer
- You are a key figure in projects at top Belgian companies
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- Your knowledge is kept up-to-date thanks to workshops, conferences, training courses and you are constantly supported by your colleagues
- A healthy balance between work and private life
- You can co-direct your career and continue to grow
- Your colleagues are down to earth and have a no-nonsense attitude; there is room for your own initiative
- You can participate in fun business and team-building activities
- You enjoy benefits such as a company car, laptop, mobile phone allowance, meal vouchers, insurance, etc.
- You can optimise your net salary thanks to our IP-reward
- You can become the next DataViz Wizard in our team. Who doesn’t want to be a wizard?
- This year we are going to break the mark of 40 wizards, are you number 40? Then you will win a great prize!
Everyone is welcome to apply. Because we believe in the power of diversity and value inclusion. After all, the best ideas and smartest solutions arise in diverse teams. That is exactly why we pay so much attention to the composition of our high performance teams. So that you feel at home and can get the best out of yourself.