Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
Are you convinced that employees and teams are the biggest asset of an organization? And with an agile mindset they get a lot further in our rapidly changing society? Then you might be the scrum master we are looking for within our 'Team Capital & Acceleration'.
As scrum master you are responsible for supporting and guiding 1 to 2 teams at our customers. Your focus will be on optimizing transparency, communication and collaboration, both in the team and in the organization. With your creative and pragmatic approach, you will help employees grow in the planning and delivery of projects, with a focus on optimizing customer value.
As a facilitator, you know perfectly how to ensure the necessary commitment during scrum events, and you set a good example by investing daily in the creation of a psychologically safe work environment. An environment where ideas and feedback can be freely shared and stakeholders dare to experiment together with the team. With the ultimate goal of learning from those experiments and determining next steps.
Where you're going to get started
Within our area, we are the Digital Transformation partner for clients and help clients in their organizational and cultural transformations.
With our future-proof and people-centric approach, we help our clients transform into a winning and sustainable organizational culture and structure, which in turn acts as a catalyst for the execution of their strategy. And this for individuals, teams and organizations.
The entire organization must be imbued with a focus on "value creation" and be open to change: from IT, sales, HR and finance to top management.
There is no real playbook for such a transformation, because agile - and thus any agile transformation project - is about continuous adaptation in short, fast cycles.
Each journey is therefore a long-term partnership, founded on trust.
The area consists of 3 practices: Team Capital & Acceleration, Organizational Capital & Scaling, Human Capital & Change.
The area consists of approximately 30 enthusiastic consultants. Knowledge sharing and innovation are important spearheads and our consultants seek the connection with each other within and between the practices, but also with professionals from other areas. This ensures that the area always has the most up-to-date knowledge and experience, and it stimulates the development of impediment solutions.
Our professionals are proud, involved and active at conferences and meetups, giving a concrete face to our "Ahead of Change" strategy.
Within the practice team Capital & Acceleration we coach individuals, teams and organizations in the agile mindset & way of working.
Our goal here is to support teams in their growth towards more transparency, continuous improvement and more adaptivity. As a result, these teams deliver the desired value for their stakeholders, customers and the organization in general.
The practice consists of Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches.
Everyone is welcome to apply. Because we believe in the power of diversity and value inclusion. After all, the best ideas and smartest solutions arise in diverse teams. This is exactly why we pay so much attention to the composition of our High Performance Teams. So that you feel at home and can get the best out of yourself.
This is you
- You already have a first experience with organizational methods for getting agile teams to work together. You are bitten by KANBAN and scrum and can explain it engagingly. Experience with Devops, Spotify, LeSS or SAFe is a plus.
- You are fascinated by the dynamics of cross-functional teams and the power of co-creation. You enjoy processing group feedback and wisdom to engage in inclusive decision-making.
- You are proactive and pragmatic. You look for opportunities for continuous improvement. Your empathetic personality enables you to build strong relationships with people, coach them and mediate conflict situations.
- You have a broad knowledge of technology, feeling for IT-delivery and supporting teams in this environment. You are interested in learning more about those topics and sharing this knowledge with your colleagues.
- You try to understand your customer's problems so that you can support them where necessary. If you cannot do this on your own, you will report back to our unit so that together, we can find a suitable solution.
- You are have strong communication skills, facilitate well and speak fluent Dutch (or French) and English.
- You contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies in diverse sectors
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up to date at our Ordina Academy you are supported in obtaining certificates
- You receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities