As a Project Manager with experience in the implementation of SAP projects, you are responsible for one or several projects from Initiation to closure, meaning that you manage the delivery of the projects assigned to you in terms of scope, time, budget and quality. The projects you will be working on will mainly be situated within the domains ERP and corporate services,
What do we expect from you?
As a hands-on Project Manager making part of the Project Delivery Services (PDS) department, team Program & Project Management ERP & Corporate Services (ECS):
- You assist in managing overall scope definition, planning, staffing, and delivery until closure of the SAP/ERP (or other IT related) projects on time, within budget and in accordance with the guidelines and standards as defined by the PDS PMO (B-PM²)
- You provide guidance and assistance to the team leads and Portfolio Managers in the day-to-day management of their project and in the coordination of the teams.
- You assure proper project organization and assist in administrative tasks:
- Manage Resource Planning
- Monitor Project Performance and Progress
- Manage Budget & planning
- Manage Risks & Issues
- Use project templates and standards
- Create presentations, reports and dashboards
- Communicate with project stakeholders to manage expectations on project deliverables
As a Project Leader, you will demonstrate and promote our company values, known as PRO'S:
Professionalism, Respect, Openness to entrepreneurship, Sense of collaboration.
Moreover, we expect you to have fun in your function and bring your expertise together with your drive along, to strengthen our teams.
We are looking for an awesome project leader with the following experience and/or competencies:
- You have a positive and constructive approach, both as a team player as well as in supporting the positive image of Ypto
- You are a clear communicator upstream and downstream, separate core information from details and define concise messages
- You are able to negotiate with different levels in the company, to close discussions to derive conclusions and to handle conflicts
- Proven experience in one or more of the following functional domains: financial controlling, financial contract accounting, maintenance, sales and distribution, supply chain, warehouse management, procurement, customer relationship management, human resources, S4HANA, governance risk and compliance, Ariba, vendor invoice management.
- A broad functional knowledge of different SAP modules and domains will be considered as an asset
- You have preferably between 5-10 years of relevant experience as a Project Manager within IT environments with the delivery of medium or large projects in terms of scope, time, budget and quality.
- You have knowledge of Project Management methodologies, such as PM², PMBOK, PRINCE2 or AGILE approaches.
- You have a very good written and oral knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- You have high analytical abilities with an eye for details without missing the total picture.
- Experience in one of the following domains will be considered as an asset:
- ERP (SAP) and Corporate Services
- Application development (web, mobile)
- RFP within Public Sector
- IT Infrastructure
- Experience in RFP within Public Sector will also be considered as an asset
Within our open business culture, you will work behind the scenes on the digital transformation of NMBS/SNCB. You have a job with social impact and room for personal input. In addition to a good work-life balance and a competitive salary, your package includes:
- Possibility to work from home 3 days a week + flexible working hours
- 35 days of leave
- Company car + public transport pass
- Target bonus
- Hospitalisation insurance (including dental care) for the whole family, group and invalidity insurance (cafeteria plan), without own contribution
- Meal and eco cheques
- Net allowances for remote work and carwash + internet budget