Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, with about 17,000 employees worldwide and a global revenue of £5.44 billion (2020). We work at the heart of digitisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing our customers’ infrastructures.
Learn more about Computacenter at: https://www.computacenter.com/be
ARE YOU OUR NEW COLLEAGUE?
Our business is about enabling users through technology. But first of all, it's about people. #winningtogether
Computacenter Belgium is looking for a
Who We’re Looking For
We are excited to add a Network Consultant to our Professional Services Team. In this role you’ll deliver both pre and post sales technical consultancy to our customers. You will lead teams of consultants in the delivery & implementation engagements as well as provide pre-sales qualification, bid response and design to consultancy engagements.
As a senior team member, you’ll have responsibility for providing technical leadership to the team and providing guidance to internal and external customers in defining complex technical strategies with leading edge technologies.
What You’ll do
- Host customer opportunity / strategy meetings, including presenting solutions from a commercial and business perspective
- Lead the technical elements of pre-sales responses and complete technical designs
- Provide technical governance of in-flight projects
- Undertake individual consultancy assignments, analysing customer requirements, gathering and analysing data, recommending solutions
- Technically manage the design and implementation of large scale solutions
- Ensure consultancy assignments are undertaken consistently and with quality, using Prince2.
- Highlight all technical risks so that any Computacenter's exposure to commercial loss can be minimised.
- Keep up to date with current and future market developments, technologies, product and strategies.
- Attend and present at customer workshops and meetings
- Produce / update all assignment documentation
- Quality assure deliverables produced by team members to ensure consistency and accuracy within a single technology solution.
- Identify other Computacenter service and sales opportunities
- Build and enhance relationships with peers and Computacenter's sales force (Account Managers, Client Directors and Sales Specialists)
- Mentor other consultants
What You'll Need
You will have extensive knowledge and experience to design complex enterprise scale complex networking, collaboration and security solutions to a variety of enterprise customers. You will have an enthusiastic attitude; a proactive approach and you will possess excellent communication (both written and oral), presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Pre-sales, design and delivery experience across DC infrastructure, Software Defined Networking, Network Virtualization, Campus LAN, WAN, Application Delivery and Voice, Video and Collaboration solutions
- Strong routing and switching skills
- Good knowledge of the security features and best practices regarding the design and deployment of enterprise scale networking and data center solutions
- Significant pre-sales experience
- Proven ability in producing excellent documentation for a technical audience
- Ability to deal with sensitive customer issues
- To have worked as a lead technical consultant, leading a team of technical consultants in post sales delivery of projects
- Experience working on consultancy assignments within a wide variety of organizations.
- Experience of working within a number of large organizations (more than 1000 IT users)
What Will Set You Apart
- Technology/vendor Experience
- Cisco Systems: Nexus, Catalyst (inc C9000 portfolio, ISE, ACI, Umbrella, StealthWatch, ETA, Viptela
- Cisco wireless
- F5 Networks: BIG-IP, ASM, WAF, AFM, APM
- HP Aruba: Clearpass, Wireless portfolio
- Citrix Netscaler and Netscaler SD-WAN
- AWS: Network architecture and connectivity, including DirectConnect
- Microsoft Azure: Network architecture and connectivity, including ExpressRoute
What Can You Expect
- An attractive compensation & benefit package
- The very real opportunity to progress, develop and grow
- A fun and vibrant ‘one team’ culture that thrives on celebrating success
- The opportunity to work for a company that truly values people
Working at Computacenter Belgium will give you the opportunity to support large multinational companies, partner with leading technology companies and collaborate with colleagues who care in Belgium and across the world.
Our motto is “Small enough to CARE, big enough to COPE”. With around 200 colleagues we are at a size that enables us to care for each other and our customers, whilst benefitting from being part of a large international business with global reach and 17.000 colleagues.
We offer a collaborative & flexible work environment, competitive compensation and benefits package. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for an Employee Assistance Program and excellent development opportunities through training & on-the-job projects.
Most people who join us, stay with us. They are proud of our reputation and our values as we learn, earn and have fun. This is how we deliver great service to our customers, year after year.
We look forward to your online application, which you can submit right here.
Is the job not a good match for you? Then visit our career website – jobs.computacenter.com - we always have great opportunities!