Our customer in the telecom business is looking for an Invester relations manager to replace someone on maternity leave.
You will be part of the Investor Relations team, the Customers’ communication channel towards the investment community and financial markets in general. You will be working in a small but dynamic team that acts as primary contact for all current and potential shareholders and financial/broker analysts.
The Investor Relations department aims at broadening the shareholder interest, through written communication, F2F meetings, roadshows, participation in conferences, conference calls etc.
All produced financial communication needs to be consistent, transparent, reliable, and correct. That is why it requires a thorough preparation, including analysis and explanation of financial and operational results.
Consequently, we are looking for someone with an eye for detail, ensuring the message we bring is correct and well understood by the market, without any mistake and minimizing any uncertainty.
More precisely, in this role which reports to the IR director, you will provide support across a selection of IR responsibilities:
- ensuring all communication is consistent, correct and clear, supporting a fair share value of the Customer
- supporting the quarterly cycle of financial communication: a critical view on results and analysis, reviewing the storyline, helping to build the analyst presentation and the Q&A. All this within very strict deadlines.
- Ad hoc communication of (financial) information such as press releases, conference calls, presentations – whilst ensuring that the message is in accordance with the audience.
- support to gathering the analyst consensus (consolidate inputs, detect anomalies), draw conclusions, and report feedback of market expectations.
- the write up of specific sections in the annual report 2020. Prepare files, ensure coordination with COM team/agency/internal departments, and coordinate full alignment of the 3 languages (NL/FR/EN).
This function requires following skills:
• Capable of handling sensitive information in a very discrete way. (NDA will need to be signed)
• Very good financial understanding
• Strong communication skills
• Be rigorous
• Fluent English: speaking/writing + Dutch or French
• Advanced knowledge of Excel (TM1 (mandatory!) & PowerPivot), PowerPoint and Word
• Analytical minded and results oriented
• Pro-active and respecting strict deadlines