We are looking for a Network and Security Engineer with 3 to 5 years of experience in the installation and configuration of Cisco LAN networks including routers, switches (campus and datacenter), wifi controllers, firewall, AAA, ...
The ideal candidate should demonstrate experience in the installation and support of corporate network infrastructures, the hardware components that constitute them as well as the protocols used.
He will essentially have to install and configure LAN and WLAN networks on the basis of a design that will have been previously discussed and validated with the customer.
He will work within a team of Cisco network engineers who will be responsible for the installation and support of the installed items.
What do we expect from you?
- Carry out the installation and configuration of new LAN / WLAN networks taking into account the requirements of our customers which will have been discussed and validated in the design phase
- Support the LAN / WLAN networks set up at our customers by performing the following tasks:
o Diagnostics using Cisco tools, discussing with your colleagues and seeking help from level 3 support if needed
o Implementation of the workaround or the final solution
o On-site replacement of a defective part, if necessary
- Show interest in security solutions and want to learn new technologies
Technical skills :
- You preferably have a Bachelor level
- You have a Cisco, CCNA or CCNP certificate in Routing / Switching, and 3 to 5 years of experience in the installation and support of Cisco corporate networks (LAN, Wifi, security)
o Knowledge of, at a minimum, Cisco ASA and / or FTD firewalls is required. A broader knowledge of security solutions is a plus.
- You have a good knowledge of the protocols of layers 2 and 3 of the OSI model;
o You are familiar with the tools and resources that Cisco makes available on its website
You speak and write French fluently and have a good written and spoken knowledge of English (knowledge of Dutch being a +)
You are a good communicator within your team and with your clients
You want to learn new technologies and like to take up challenges
You are stress resistant
You are flexible in terms of travel (in Belgium) and working hours