Data engineer - Tripwire
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
In your role as a Data Engineer you provide insights and solutions for complex data problems in order to implement end-to-end data solutions. You are responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the Data Warehouse and ETL infrastructure, where you will transform data into useful data formats for analysis. As a Data Engineer you will come across many varied and challenging projects: ranging from the design and implementation of the data warehouse and the development of ETL to the implementation and maintenance of reports and dashboards.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You understand the needs of the customer and can easily handle complex data environments.
- You are focused on collaboration, innovation and continuous improvement.
- You have strong communication skills and always strive for the best solution.
- You have an inquisitive mind and eager to learn.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and have a strong knowledge of English.
WHAT ABOUT YOUR TECHNICAL SKILLS?
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with ETL and Data pipelines to integrate multiple data sources
- Experience with Data Warehouse environments
- Insights in setting up ETL processes and Data Flows
- Development and testing of ETL jobs
- Solid programming skills and SQL querying experience
- Hands-on experience with ETL tools is a plus
- Knowledge of Data Vault, Kimball is a plus
- Knowledge of Oracle, Google BigQuery or Microsoft Azure is a plus
ARE YOU IN FOR THIS CHALLENGE? WE HAVE A LOT TO OFFER:
At Tripwire Solutions you will find yourself in an innovative and challenging work environment where our colleagues and customers are our main focus. Openness, transparency and trust are at the top of our list of corporate values. Room for initiative and entrepreneurship are in our DNA. You will join a team of experts with whom you can share knowledge and where you can inspire each other. During our knowledge-sharing sessions you will also regularly come into contact with the different teams.
In addition to a bunch of passionate and cool colleagues, we have a lot more to offer:
- An attractive salary package with a company car and a fuel card;
- An extensive package of benefits and discounts;
- Numerous social events (short ski, family day / weekend, after-work drinks, …);
- A personalised growth plan;
- Various education options and trainings to develop yourself and become an expert.