Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
Are you a futureproof cloud rebel who loves to modernize and innovate existing applications? Do you get a kick out of finetuning and improving the development cycle to come up with more reliable software? Then you may be our Azure Cloud Developer.
As an Azure Cloud Developer in NCore, a dynamic Microsoft team, you realize complex and innovative projects in the cloud. You live and breathe cloud technology and are always geeking out about the newest trends in the field and sharing them with your colleagues. You can easily translate what customers want and design and build apps to help them conquer their present and future challenges. The software development cycle holds no secrets for you, and you like something in every part of the process.
Where you're going to get started
NCore is an enthusiastic Microsoft 100-person team with consultants specialized in .NET, .NETCore, Azure CloudNative, and many others. At NCore, we attach great importance to methods such as agile and DevOps. With this mindset, we build software perfectly tailored to our clients’ needs, whether it involves the development of APIs, SPA´s, mobile, or cloud-native applications, guaranteeing a smooth experience for our clients.
We like to work closely together in a friendly and informal atmosphere. Every last Friday of the month, we finish the day off with beer, pizza, and board games. Come and join us.
At NCore, you’ll be a part of a dynamic team and a cool work atmosphere. But of course, that’s not all! Here’s what else we have to offer you:
- working as a specialist on projects at top Belgian and international companies
- a high-tech environment focused on knowledge and innovation
- down-to-earth, result-driven colleagues with ample room for initiative
- flexible training opportunities based on need and ambition
- participation in workshops, training, and conferences
- control over your professional growth and career path. We strongly encourage you to keep evolving
- a competitive salary package
This is you
Your technical background:
- at least two years of working experience in a .NET and Azure development environment
- a technical background in C#, ASP.Net Core, Entity Framework, API design, TypeScript, security, Github, ...
- experience with Azure services such as Azure Functions/App Services, Azure IoT Hub, Azure DevOps, Azure Kubernetes Services, ...
- good knowledge of OO, SOLID principles and design patterns
- fluency in Dutch and English