Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
The front-end development world does not stand still. From web and native applications to mobile-first hybrids. The technologies that support this are constantly evolving and try to help develop fast, reliable and maintenance friendly applications. At Bold we embrace frameworks such as Angular, React and Vue.js and they are used in many prestigious projects.
As a front-end software architect you are an expert in your field. You can play with at least one of the above frameworks and also have knowledge of more profound items such as RxJS, NgRx and Redux. You feel at home in an agile team in which you could also take the lead. You have a proactive approach, a can-do attitude, and you have the knowledge and love to share it. You can abstract applications and strive for reusability. In this way, you can take responsibility for the delivery of fast, secure and maintainable applications.
Where you're going to get started
Bold is the digital experience unit within Ordina, consisting of a talented team of 20 Design experts and 30 high-experienced Developers, who together focus on conceiving, developing, implementing and optimizing customer-facing digital touchpoints, all with the aim of making a positive impact on brand and user experience.
- Challenging assignments and projects for top Belgian companies
- A dynamic high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- An open no-nonsense company culture with room for own initiative
- A large number of workshops, training courses and events in cooperation with Ordina Academy
- Real opportunities to grow within the company and clearly define your career based on a Human Talent Management program
- Regular fun team events and knowledge sharing sessions
- An attractive salary and fringe benefits such as a company car, laptop, telephone allowance, meal vouchers, insurance package etc.-
This is you
- You are a frontend architect with at least 4 years experience in one of our most commonly used frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue.js
- You have experience with the terms UX, agile and scrum
- You have a lot of knowledge of prototyping, OO design and design patterns
- You have experience using Git, RESTful API, clean code and mobile-first development
- You have experience with performance optimization of frontends
- Experience with packaging & publishing of libraries are definitely a plus
- You are a flexible team player who also likes to spread his knowledge
- Knowledge of Integration testing, Automation and Continuous Integration are a plus
- You can take an active role with the client as an expert consultant
- You are willing to share your knowledge by participating in our blog posts and workshops
- You are open to work as a team lead and can take on a coaching/leader role.