Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As a technical team lead at Ordina, your responsibility goes beyond building software applications. Thinking along with the software architect in designing the technology landscape and coaching and supporting the software engineers are part of your tasks. So it goes without saying that you have experience in managing a team and believe in servant leadership. You are a preacher of clean code and clean architecture and expect the same from your team. As an all-round professional you can be flexibly deployed for all kinds of tasks within a scrum team. You enjoy working on pre-sales activities and throw your technical expertise into the battle to win an offer.
Where you're going to get started
Getting started with the latest Microsoft technology in a team where continuous learning and team spirit are keywords? Our NCore unit offers you this exciting career opportunity! In this 80-member Microsoft team, you will take on groundbreaking technical challenges and, together with inspiring colleagues, raise your hard- and softskills to the highest level.
- You will contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies from various sectors
- You will work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense corporate culture with room for personal initiative
- You are part of NCore, a dynamic Microsoft unit within Ordina
- Together we work out a personal growth path
- You will keep your technical and social skills up to date at our Ordina Academy and will be supported in obtaining certificates so you will always be at the forefront of your profession
- You can participate in our community evenings to keep your knowledge up to date or expand your knowledge
- You will receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, meal vouchers, expense account, etc.
- You can participate in fun business and team building activities
This is you
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience as a developer
- You are a born negotiator who can mine conflicts quickly
- You communicate clearly, assertively and efficiently with all your stakeholders
- You are familiar with microservices, single page applications, reactive programming and domain-driven de-sign
- You have the necessary technical baggage and communication skills to discuss software requirements with the customer
- You have knowledge of .NET Core, SQL, REST APIs, Angular/Vue/React, Test-Driven Development and tools such as Git and Azure DevOps
- You have already been in contact with Cloud platforms such as Azure
- You are a fan of DevOps, agile and scrum
- You can communicate in Dutch and English, French is a plus