Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes
Are you a new graduate looking for your first challenge in Testing or Functional Analysis? Would you like to work for an employer who actively supports you as you progressively become an expert in your field? Then you might be our next Requirements & Testing Trainee.
As our Requirements & Testing Trainee, your will be a valuable part of our Requirements & Testing unit. Get ready for a fully immersive experience: you will learn how to make functional analyses, how to work with the latest high-tech testing tools, and more. You will perfect your technical skills (by means of the necessary certifications), as well as your soft skills, such as communication, feedback and collaboration. Since we value knowledge sharing, your Practice Manager and colleagues will always provide guidance and expertise whenever you need it.
Where you're going to get started
Ordina is the digital business partner that harnesses technology and market know-how to give its clients an edge. We help our clients stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions, and by designing and managing IT landscapes.
Our Requirements & Testing team is an open and no-nonsense community that numbers 88 people. We have broad knowledge of agile, DevOps, mobile, security and test automation. Thanks to this expertise, our software testers and functional analysts are able to direct their projects from A to Z. By being at the forefront of technology and innovation, we remain successful. This is why we consider personal development essential: there are many opportunities to attend training courses and seminars, sometimes internationally.
This is you
- You have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Applied Computer Science or Software Development
- You have a strong interest in Testing and Process Analysis, and how those tools can help us in our daily lives
- You are a real team player, and people love the fun vibes around you
At Ordina, you’ll be a part of a dynamic team and a cool work atmosphere. But of course, that’s not all! Here’s what else we have to offer you:
- A permanent contract as a valued Ordina employee, from the very first day of your training
- A crash course, so you will have all the necessary confidence to work on exciting client projects – with the full support of your managers and colleagues, of course
- Personal growth towards an expert role, thanks to training courses, competence centers and your super smart colleagues
- An open, transparent company culture that puts its people (you!) first
- Lots and lots of fun: various get-togethers, our annual Team Event and Christmas Dinner, After works, BU meetings, … - the list is endless, really
- An attractive salary and fringe benefits, such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, meal vouchers and expense allowance