Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As a Business Consultant, you will be deployed to clients in the financial sector. This obviously includes (major) banks, but also insurance companies, leasing companies, social secretariats, mutual insurance companies and FinTech organizations.
- You will work on projects that take place in various domains at our clients: from fraud detection to loans, payment transactions, savings and investments, health insurance to the development of mobile banking apps and various other applications to support top customer interaction and service.
- As a Business Consultant, you can take on hybrid roles. On one project you will be working as Functional/Business Analyst, on another as Project Manager or Product Owner to even change manager. We offer you the necessary training and support to develop in the direction you choose.
- In addition to your projects, you also have an impact on our organization internally at Ordina. You will be actively encouraged to share your business knowledge and experience with colleagues, develop market solutions and help build competence centers
Where you're going to get started
Ordina is the digital business partner that harnesses technology and market know-how to give its clients an edge. We help our clients stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions, and designing and managing IT landscapes.
The Financial Services industry is one in flux. The regulatory environment, the emergence of new technologies and changing customer and employee expectations are driving banks and insurance companies to adapt and innovate faster. Banking and insurance are no longer the monopoly of traditional players. Ordina Business Consultants guide and support our clients to take the right steps in this dynamic environment, to be at the forefront of change. They are the Trusted Advisor to support Ordina's clients in standing with their business and IT needs.
This is you
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the Financial Services sector as a Business Analyst, Functional Analyst, Product Owner, Change Manager or Project Manager.
- You have built up knowledge of a specific domain within the Financial Services sector and want to do something with it: expand, broaden, share and actively apply it with clients as a Trusted Advisor.
- You are familiar with methods such as Scrum, Agile, SAFe and Prince 2
- You have the consultant mindset that fits Ordina. That means: eager to learn, entrepreneurial, proactive, customer focused and someone who wants to take colleagues and the organization to the next level.
- You are not only a team player, but also a leader. This comes in handy when setting up multidisciplinary Ordina teams (High Performing Teams; HPT)
- You will contribute to challenging projects at top companies in the Financial Services sector. From major banks to FinTech organizations.
- Both Ordina and the Financial Services sector face very interesting and challenging times where, as a consultant, you will have an impact both on clients and on Ordina as an organization.
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense corporate culture with room for own initiative.
- You keep your technical and social skills up-to-date at our Ordina Academy and are supported in obtaining certificates.
- You will receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, meal vouchers, expense account, etc.
- You can participate in fun business and team building activities and feel the dynamic atmosphere of Ordina in person.