Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced individual to join our team as a Practice Lead for our Business Analytics Practice, specializing in Data Visualization & Analytics. As the Practice Lead, you will play a pivotal role in selecting and co-creating innovative solutions to provide actionable insights for specific business processes within organizations. These solutions may include a 360° control tower for supply chain management, performance management dashboards, HR analytics dashboards, and more. Your expertise will be instrumental in guiding organizations towards the adoption of decision intelligence solutions and fostering a data-driven culture through targeted data literacy programs.
Where you're going to get started
Understanding data is important. With the Ordina solution for Data visualization, we help organizations do just that. We do this by visualizing information and data. We make abstract information accessible and understandable. We translate relevant data into clear tables, graphs, diagrams and heatmaps. Based on the right insights, we can then make well-founded decisions about next action. Because: seeing is understanding. Seeing encourages trust. Technologies such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik and D3.js hold no secrets for us.
Within our Data Visualization team we want to help each other and keep learning from each other. We do this by working closely together within the team. So are you looking for new challenges with great colleagues and a steep learning curve? Then the Data Visualization team at Ordina is the right place for you.
This is you
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Analytics, Data Science, or a related field
- Proven experience in leading and managing business analytics initiatives, particularly within the context of supply chain management
- Strong business acumen with a commercial approach
- Proficiency in data analysis and visualization tools such as Python, R, Tableau, or Power BI
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively engage and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to inspire, motivate, and engage team members, celebrating successes together
- Strong leadership capabilities with a track record of leading and motivating high-performing teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Passion for leveraging data and analytics to drive business outcomes and deliver value to clients
- You contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies in diverse sectors
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up to date at our Ordina Academy you are supported in obtaining certificates
- You receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities